Our Circle of Friends
Named after some of Palau’s most cherished species, PCS’s Circle of Friends include all individuals and organizations that support PCS financially (including from grants, monetary donations, in-kind donations, and members). All donors are recognized in our Annual Reports.
- Biib Circle
- Biib Circle Friends make contributions of $10,000 or more. The Biib, or Palau Fruit Dove, is an iconic symbol of Palau and PCS.
- Mesekiu Circle
- Mesekiu Circle Friends make contributions of $5,000 to $9,999. The Mesekiu is the endangered and gentle dugong.
- Maml Circle
- Maml Circle Friends make contributions of $1,000 to $4,999. The Maml, or Napoleon Wrasse, is an enduring partner to the reefs.
- Uel Circle
- Uel Circle Friends make contributions of $500 to $999. Uel, or sea turtles, are important to Palau’s traditional and modern economies.
- Belochel Circle
- Belochel Circle Friends make contributions of $100 to $499. The endangered Belochel, or Micronesian Imperial-Pigeon, is important in cultural practices.
- Chedeng Circle
- Chedeng Circle Friends make in-kind contributions of any amount. Chedeng, or sharks, are apex predators that are critical to the ecosystem and to Palau’s tourism industry.
- Miich Circle
- Miich Circle Friends make contributions of $1 to $99 or are Members. The Miich, or Terminalia catappa tree, has a nut used in important traditional ceremonies.
Thank you for helping us Protect our Natural Heritage!